diumenge, 3 de gener del 2010

MY CHRISTMAS HOLIDAYS

The 22nd of december, after school, I went to the centre civic in my street (Can Tothom) to have lunch with Edgar, Pedro, Raul, Izan, Joel, my sister Floriane, Judith, Marta, Vivian and the moms. After I went home.
The 25th of december, early in the morning I woke up, I went running up the stairs and I saw lots of presents!!! I called my parents but they said that it was to early so I went back to sleep for half an hour, but I didn't sleep I had my eyes open.
After we all woke up, me and my sister went running up the stairs while my parents were having their coffee and we saw the presents, ME I GOT 7 PRESENTS!!!
For dinner we had fondue (it's a french word). It's a pan full of hot oil, so you get a piece of meat or fish ...etc. with a long fork you put it in the pan and you wait until it's cooked.
The 26 of december, we went to the cinema in Barcelona to watch AVATAR. It was in 3D. Like the best movie ever. With all the special effects it was really great.
The 30th of december, my sister, my mom, my dad, Marta and I went to Port Aventura.
It was very nice at christmas, with all the lights and decoration...etc. and at night there was FIRE WORKS!!!
The 31st of december, we had a normal day but for dinner we had raclette (also a french word). It's like a stone grill with little pans in which you cook vegetables and meat with cheese on top.
After, at 00:30 we went to Can Tothom to say Happy New Year, and to throw fire works.

To be continued...
Cyrian
LA MOLA

2 comentaris:

Mari Cruz ha dit...

Well Cyrian I think you have spend some funny days, cinema, Port Aventura, a lot of presents,... Tell your mum she has to explain me those "french" recipes they seem delicious.
Have you got any photos?
I'm waiting for the second part...

See you

Anònim ha dit...

Buff per llegir això!!
Però jo ho vaig entenent i si hi ha algunes paraules que no entenc les tradueixo al traductor.
Àngel Olivella